Saturday, March 1, 2014

Herbalife Product Overview

I've been asked a lot of questions about what some of the specific Herbalife products actually do, so I thought I'd post some of them. For any more information on Herbalife, you can contact me directly at lynee.ritchie@gmail.com, or visit www.goherbalife.com/lritchie.


  • Core Products: Herbalife's core products consists of the three items listed below. Whatever items you think about for starting the Herbalife the lifestyle - these products are the most important for beginners - though I wouldn't necessarily stop there. When I first started Herbalife, this is the set of products I purchased, and quickly picked up more of the items listed in the sections below. These three however, really are your kick-start
    • Formula 1: This is your meal replacement shake. Formula 1 (in it's various flavors) contains 9 grams of healthy protein, 20 vitamins, and 10 essential minerals. As the meal replacement, you are reducing your caloric intake with Formula 1, while increasing the amount of nutrients you are supplying your body. When I make my meal replacement shakes, I usually add fruit and additional protein powder to add calories and protein for my work outs. 
    • Formula 2 Mulivitamin Complex: This is a daily multivitamin in tablet form with over 20 essential nutrients and antioxidants, including folic acid, calcium and iron. It supplies vitamins and minerals, plus select herbs. As well, it supports healthy weight management, overall good health and vitality, and promotes bones and immune-system health.
    • Formula 3 Cell Activator: This is designed to support the body’s absorption of micronutrients and promotes cellular energy production. Formula 3 Cell Activator contains aloe, which may help support the body's absorption of micronutrients. It supports cellular energy production and contains select botanicals, nutrients and powerful antioxidants to support healthy aging.
    • Herbal Tea Concentrate: This is not technically considered one of Herbalife's core products - but I definitely rank it in that category. This tea is simply amazing! It boosts your metabolism, provides antioxidant and thermogenic benefits of green tea and botanicals, and burns 100 calories!

  • Some of my favorite additional products: While the core program will give you an amazing start, some of the products that I quickly started using shortly after - really helped pushed that difference in weight loss for me.
    •  Cell-U-Loss: This is one of my favorite enhancers. It removes excess water - which also gets rid of bloat. Seriously, you may think that it's just losing excess water - but it could make the difference between inches on your body by losing it.
      • Supports the appearance of healthy skin.
      • Supports your body’s natural detoxification through the kidneys, and healthy activity of the urinary tract.
      • Supports healthy elimination of water.
      • Helps maintain electrolyte balance and a healthy pH level.
    • Thermo-Bond: This is another one of the products that helps me feel better about my 'cheat meals'. Thermo-Bond is a high fiber tablet designed to help speed the passage of food through the digestive system, this supplement allows your body to absorb less fat.
    • Total Control: The sad thing about being pregnant, I don't get to use this product anymore :( . Total Control tablets contain a blend of herbs and nutrients that help boost metabolism and build energy and alertness. Total Control is made with high-quality tea extracts – including green, black and oolong teas – and calming, soothing ginger to ease the digestive discomfort that can sometimes accompany weight loss.

I hope this helps with understanding some of the awesome products that helped me lose 20 pounds in a matter of 3 months! I can't wait until by baby arrives, so I can start using the Tea and Total Control again!
Let me know if you have any questions!

Lynee


No comments:

Post a Comment