Thursday, February 19, 2015

30 Day Paleo Challenge. Day 1

As Cassie gets bigger, I MUST get smaller! ;)
Day 1:
Now - this is HUGE for me. I'm not one to even take 'before' photos, let alone share them with the world. I'm super nervous about posting though - and even more embarrassed than that. I HATE the way that my body looks, especially after the changes that were made during pregnancy. I am now covered in stretch marks that didn't used to be there, and I'm still learning to adjust to them being there. I have extra skin that I didn't have, and love handles that weren't there before either. But, like I said in a previous post, it's all about accountability, right? So, here are my 'Before' photos, and stats that follow as well:
Shirt size: large
Pant size: 30R
Bra size: 36K
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 173 lbs

 

 


Breakfast:
Following along the blog in the previous post - Breakfast was two eggs scrambled, two pieces of turkey bacon, and half of an avocado.

Lunch:
A whole avocado mixed with one 5oz can of tuna. By the time lunch time came, I was STARVING. Hope this goes away

Snack:
I didn't make it to dinner without an apple, and two more scrambled eggs.

Dinner: 
The recipe below - without the brown sugar. I'm not a fan of sweet things in my food, so that had to go.
http://www.tablespoon.com/recipes/balsamic-glazed-steak-rolls/c723300c-8122-462d-b8ff-2c85ecd7325d/?nicam4=SocialMedia&nichn4=Pinterest&niseg4=Tablespoon&nicreatID4=Post&crlt.pid=camp.AxUc7qiDDaLm

End of Day Review:
I did not exercise today. I have to find special ab exercises to do, since my abs have not reformed yet. I also found myself hungry all day. And I mean ALL day. I think this amount of food may not be enough because of the nursing - so I'll have to adjust for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment