Friday, February 20, 2015

30 Day Paleo Challenge. Day 2

Day 2:

I'm tired today. I'm hungry. SO hungry. Haha this goes to show I was eating way more than I should, and my body got used to it...

Breakfast:
Had the usual ;) - 2 eggs scrambled, 2 pieces of bacon, and half of an avocado

Lunch: 
Left over steak and bell peppers from last nights dinner. This seemed to hold me over for a lot longer than the other meals I've been eating

Dinner: 
Cauliflower hashbrowns and two eggs. Basically, grate the cauliflower, and cook in a skillet with the same seasonings and such that you would normally cook your potatoes in the morning. You can tell it's not potatoes, but t was close enough to satisfy that craving right then.

Today, I struggled more. I don't have much energy, and I'm ready to have that back. Couple more days till I get it... hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment