Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Beginning

Beginning any workout or nutrition plan can be very difficult. Lynee and I created this blog to help each other stay motivated and to share progress and recipe's, so here are some of my photos that will soon be my "before" to my "after" photos. My goal is to lose 30 lbs. Within the next 6 months and be able to fit into all the jeans in my closet that are 2-3 sizes smaller than the ones I wear now. A few things I have decided to do to help me reach this goal is:
  • Eliminate all soda.
  • Complete a work out video at least 4x per week.
  • Eat healthy (mostly following a nutrition plan from p90x).
  • Free days per special occasion only and make a target or limit for those days.
  • Drink a gallon of water a day.
  • Step down from vitamin D whole milk to 2 % ... and so on.


After working out I always feel really good, your muscles are all pumped up and your feeling great because you just finished something really hard! This is when I like to take photos to help remind myself that I am doing a good job and to keep up the hard work and I will get where I want to be! These are a few of the pictures I have and hopefully the results will get better over the next couple months!




1 comment: